Last change : 20. november 2020
In the company Genis d.o.o. We are aware of the responsibility for the handling of personal data, so we manage, maintain, store and control all personal data collections in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (ZVOP-1, Ur. l. RS, No. 94/2007 and ZVOP-2) and With the General EU Regulation on Data Protection (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) and the individual whose personal data we process, we guarantee the following rights:
The right to receive from Genis d.o.o. as a controller of personal data at any time I require:
- Access to personal data and the following information:
processing purposes, the types of personal data, users or categories of users to whom personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular users in third countries or international organizations, the envisaged period of retention of personal data or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling.
- The reasons for it as well as the significance and intended consequences of such processing for the individual.
- One (free) copy of personal data in a form that I determine myself (if the request is made by electronic means of communication and I do not request otherwise, a copy shall be provided in electronic form). For additional copies I request, the operator may charge a reasonable fee, taking into account the cost.
- Correction of inaccurate personal data.
- Restriction of processing where:
I dispute the accuracy of the personal data, for a period which allows the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data, the processing is illegal and I oppose the deletion of personal data and instead demand restrictions on their use, the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but I need them to enforce, enforce or defend legal claims.
- Deletion of all personal data (right to be forgotten) if the conditions set out in Article 17 of the General Data Protection Regulation are met, and in particular in the event that I revoke this consent to the processing of personal data.
- Printout of personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable form, with the right to pass this data on to another controller without being hindered by the original controller.
- Cessation of the use of personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling.
- That I am not subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which has legal effects on me or similarly affects me if the preconditions set out in Article 22 of the General Data Protection Regulation are met. The right to lodge a complaint against the controller with the Information Commissioner if I consider that the processing of my personal data violates the General Data Protection Regulation. Procedure for exercising rights I am aware that all the above requirements regarding the exercise of rights in relation to personal data can be addressed in writing to the controller, namely to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am aware that the controller may request additional data from me for the purpose of reliable identification in the event of exercising personal data rights, and may refuse to act only if it proves that it cannot reliably identify me.
I am aware that the controller must respond to my request to exercise my rights in relation to the above personal data without undue delay and at the latest within one month of receiving the request. Genis, d.o.o. guarantees that the data collected through the website will be used exclusively by Genis, d.o.o. and will not be handed over to a third party or otherwise abused.
Changes to this document
Genis, d.o.o. reserves the right to update the privacy statement without prior notice to users of the website www.genis.si. The date of the last content change is indicated at the beginning of this document.
Copyright © 2020 Genis, d.o.o. All rights reserved.